Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekend Rewind: 24 hours of racing + Soccer Sunday

Home sweet home.  Pops and I had a loooonnnnggggg road trip this weekend.  We headed to Georgia (4ish hours) Friday night to race.  We went to the track and got back to the hotel about 10:30pm. After a quick stop at Wal-Mart for some supplies, we grabbed some food from the deli and had a super glam dinner back at our resting spot.

We woke up at 6:30 on Saturday, raced allllll day and didn't leave the track until 11:30 pm.  After a couple stops for a little rest we rolled in at 8:00am Sunday.




I got just over an hour of rest before I had to get back up and head to my soccer game.  I was exhausted but the little ladies helped me forget all that.  They were so excited when I got to the field.  I missed Saturday's game so I got a play-by-play of everything that happened.
I finally got back home a little after 2:00 and crashed until 6:30.



Simon woke me up briefly to see what I wanted for dinner but I was in no mood to make any decisions so he ordered us a pizza and let me rest.
I am in town most of the week and am headed to the Orlando City soccer game Friday night and a little family lunch planned for Mother's Day.  I am dying for a haircut so hopefully I can find a little time to get trimmed up.  Hope y'all have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment