Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A week of memories: Memorial Day Weekend

A long weekend came at a perfect time.  Work has been bananas the last few months and an extra day off was overdue.

I was on the road several days last week, making my way up north a few hours to Yulee.  It's an area a little north of Jacksonville, near Fernandina Beach.  We had a new model just complete and I went up to help the team get the model ready to open.  Take a peek at the video tour of the model here.

Fast forward to the weekend......Lake season is in full gear.  If I am not racing, I am at the lake with the fam.  I hope they enjoy our time together as much as I do.  :)








Simon was out riding with his buddies on Saturday.  Sunday we hit a graduation party and grabbed some dinner after.  It poured nearly the entire time we were at the party (including on the run from the car to their house) but the rain passed once we left so we headed to a rooftop pizza spot overlooking the water.

Yesterday was a day of rest.  Simon made us dinner on the grill and we caught up on house work and some rest.  I have a short week ahead of me.  I head to Destin, Florida on Thursday for a work outing. We have some meetings planned but also some fun, rest and a chance to work on my tan.
Hope you have a super week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment