Monday, May 5, 2014

New my favorite (calorie saving) kitchen accessory

I am a little late to the party but better late than never.  About a month ago I bought an infusion pitcher from Bed, Bath & Beyond. It was $30.00 and had I had a coupon, I could have saved a few bucks.  
I went to a party at a friend's house last summer and sipped some berry infused water and have been interested ever since.  I bought my sister and step-mom pitchers for Christmas and grabbed one for myself last month.
I am from the south so my go-to drink is sweet tea.  I don't drink much soda or alcohol so I hadn't felt guilty for sipping sweet tea but now that I have an infuser, I enjoy saving the calories.
I should stalk Pinterest for some recipes as so far, I have only tried raspberries (didn't care for) and lemons (love these).
I find myself refilling my pitcher almost every day so I am drinking a lot more than I used to and have no second thoughts about caloric intake.  I am due for a facial so I am hoping to sweet-talk the hostess at the spa into newrecipe.  Have you tried the fruit infused pitcher?  If not, I highly recommend.  I'd love to hear a favorite recipe if you have one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment