Sunday, October 13, 2013

My favorite exfoliator

If you have not tried Isle of Luxe products, they are a must!  I have been hooked on their "Glowing Body Polish" for a couple of years now.  I found this great product at the Grand Marlin restaurant and I make it a habit to grab a jar of this exfoliator each year when I go to Pensacola.
  
    
I keep a small glass dish with a plastic scoop in my guest bathroom so our friends and family can treat themselves when they visit.  Everyone that has tried it, loves it.  A small scoop goes a long way.  I also keep a foaming handsoap on the sink and have found that one pump of soap and a small scoop of the body polish make the perfect combination.  Your hands will be silky smooth and it has a very light coconut scent that smells like a vacation.  Christmas is right around the corner, a jar of this would make the perfect stocking stuffer.  :)

Here is the official description from their website:

Glowing Body Polish- Glass

Our signature sea salt scrub that leaves a glow from the Islands...A unique blend of exfoliating sea salts and rich oils that leave skin feeling luxuriously smooth and lightly scented. Restores radiance and naturally cleanses while imparting a soft Glow to your skin. Use as a daily luxury for hands, feet and body. 
Size: 16oz. Glass Jar. Choose Gift Wrap for easy gift giving! Includes cellophane wrap and gift tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment