Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mini Makeover

I was in Target last weekend grabbing some groceries and took a quick peek through the home goods section.  I have been working off and on redecorating my dining room (I inherited some furniture and am working to make it look more modern) and found these lamps.

The bases and shades are sold separately so you can mix and match to your taste.  I found this medium size acrylic style base and loved it.  The shade is a clean white color.  The picture really doesn't do the lamp justice.  It's so simple but modern and looks like it's from a big-city, contemporary hotel.

I put the new lamps in the dining room but didn't love the look.  I decided to keep them since I liked them so much and as I walked into my bedroom, ta-da.....I just found their new home.  I took my tall, buffet style lamps from my room and moved them to the dining room.  These beauties are now at my bedside.  My husband, who doesn't like anything to be changed around loved them too. They gave our room a mini-makeover.  I have even made my bed these last few mornings.  :)

Target Score


No comments:

Post a Comment