Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Product Rotation {Shower}

I feel like I can get a little bored with my products and tend to keep waaayyyy more in the bathroom than I actually need.  I have been in spring cleaning mode on the weekends and really tried to scale back to just the necessities.

Dry brush.  I have an inexpensive drugstore brush and do my best to use it a few times a week.  I always seem to remember after I am already wet.  Dry brushing has tons of benefits and is a nice shower pre-treatment when I can remember.

I am not not too picky on my sugar scrubs.  I tend to favor a more gritty scrub and use this about once a week, more during summer.  One of my favorites was a cocoa scrub I got at Publix.  It was super cheap and smelled fantastic.  

   

I use the GK silver shampoo once a week.  It's great for keeping blonde hair from getting brassy tones.  It tends to be drying though so be sure to use conditioner.

I have been with Living Proof full shampoo for several months and still love it.

The salon I go to carries Kerastase exclusively so I rotate that brand in and out.  It's on the pricey side but it lasts a long time and smells nice.  This conditioner is good for adding some density.  


I read in a magazine this razor was one of the best and I have to agree,  I've been using this prob a year and it is an amazingly close shave.  The knees and ankle/heels can be a little tricky but I have never cut myself with this.  

I never got into liquid soap.  It's all my husband uses but I still favor the bar.


I have had my Clarisonic at least five years, maybe six.  I use it almost every day and love, love, love the results.  It's an investment but so worth it. 

   
I use a good cleanser every day and an exfoliator several times weekly.  This micro magic from Bliss is amazing.  It leaves your face so soft.  

Wow, that's a lt of stuff for my scaled-back shower tidy up.  :)  Hey, a girl's gotta have her products.  





No comments:

Post a Comment