Tuesday, March 1, 2016

5 favorite pins of the month

Happy March y'all!  I have been pinning away and wanted to share a few of my current faves......
Isn't this table the cutest?  My husband has offered to knock out a couple projects around the house and wants to build us a new table.  I came across this and love it.


We have blankets stashed near every seating area.  I need a fresh way to store them and this looks so simple.  I love the handles.  


I have been digging vintage, antique, rehabbed items of late and love this shelf.  Pottery Barn has one but I've also seen some at little shops but wasn't sure how to style them.  This would be perfect.


Hey, cutie!  Our nieces stay over frequently and always love the special touches Simon puts on their food.  We are always looking for ways to make their meals extra sweet and this little pancake stole my heart.  Adorbs! 


OMG...these are amazing.  Breathtaking.  I am ready to build a new house, just to have these doors.
Hope you are off to a good week.  Spring temps are flirting with us and I can feel a sun-kissed tan right around the corner, followed by months of complaining how hot it is. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment