Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Tory Burch Minnie Flat

O-M-G....finally, some comfy flats!  I have a couple pairs of the Reva flats but they just never got super comfy for me.  They were okay after they were broken in but seemed to stretch out so the back was always sliding down and they were just never 100%.  Enter ---- > Minnie.
 I was in Vegas last week for several days and that means tons of walking.  It was also chilly so no open-toed shoes would work.  I strolled into the mall one day for lunch and popped into TB just to browse.  I saw the Minnie but it looked exactly like the Reva so I didn't think much about it until a sweet sales lady came up to tell me how great they were.
She promised they were the most comfortable shoe in the store and she was right.  After just one wear, they are the bomb.  They look like the Reva but are constructed differently.  The leather is so soft.  I usually wear a 7.5 but wore an 8 in the Reva.  The Minnie is true to size so back to 7.5 for me.
The TB logo is the same color as the shoe and as you can see in the pics, the sole is different.  

If you are looking for some everyday flats that are truly comfy, grab these bad boys.  I got black but am definitely going to grab more colors soon.  Getcha some! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment