Monday, January 11, 2016

Hey 2K16!

Hi friends.  Anyone else still running behind from the holidays?  I feel like I haven't fully caught up from Thanksgiving yet but I am close.  We had a great Christmas and I was gone the entire next week.  Last week was my first "normal" week and I was super busy at work so I am still a touch behind but should be back on track this week.
We hosted our annual Christmas Eve dinner and had a great evening with family.  We get the kids new Christmas jammies to change into after dinner and they get to open a few gifts before heading home to wait on Santa.




The day after Christmas I played in my high school alumni soccer game.  I was the oldest by alot of years but managed to hang in there to play with the youngins.  I even had a small fan section to cheer me on. :)


The next day, my Dad and I left for six straight days of racing.  We raced Daytona which is the biggest race of the year for go-karting and had some days of good luck and some tough luck. I finally got home on January 2nd and have some time off before we are rolling again.





I hope you are off to a great new year.  Talk to you again soon, friends!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment