Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend Rewind

Hey friends!  Hope you had a great weekend.  We were busy little bees.  Friday after work, I stopped by and grabbed my twin nieces for a little sleep over.  Simon ordered pizzas and we partied the night away. 

 



Saturday we woke up early and the girls hung outside with Uncle Simon while he got ready to go out with his buddies for the day.  We left for Payton's soccer game.
 

Taylor went home after soccer but Logan wanted to stay so we went to Target for some new flip-flops sandals and went for afternoon pedicures.  Those sandals are the cutest, aren't they?!

 Simon was still out around dinner time so Logan talked me into taking her to one of our favorite restaurants, Taverna Opa.  She overheard me on some work calls (we are having dinner there tonight) and begged and begged until she convinced me to get reservations.  We grabbed my nephew Shane and cruised over for some delicious food and tons of fun.


 
I was one of the many that headed out to Target Sunday for a little Lilly action.  I got going pretty early (for a Sunday) and got there around 8:30.  I was so excited when I went in because there was no chaos.  Of course not, I was a half-hour late and the entire place was sold out already.  Dang, I was so naive to think that these pastel patterns would cause such a frenzy. 
Oh well.  I made the rest of the day productive and cleaned the house nearly from top to bottom so I was feeling great starting the week off sparkling clean.  

I have a work dinner tonight and another busy week ahead.  Hope you are getting some sunshine your way.  Looks like lots of the south had a rainy weekend and that is no bueno for trying to be productive.  



No comments:

Post a Comment