Monday, April 15, 2013

Officially a Swiftie!

Taylor Swift!
Last week a friend gave me two tickets to the Taylor Swift concert in Orlando.  The first person I thought of to use the second ticket was my niece, Payton.  She is eight years old and loves Taylor Swift.

She is shy so I wasn't sure how'd she handle the tens of thousands of SCREAMING fans but she did great.
Our tickets turned out to be in a suite so we weren't so much in the hustle-bustle of everything.

I left a Taylor Swift fan all the way.  Taylor is very encouraging to everyone, especially young girls growing up.  Her songs are written right from her heart and I really felt sorry for her that she was bullied growing up.
The show was great.  She had fireworks, moved around a lot to different stages and put on a great concert.  If you have the chance to see her live, do it.

Here are a few pictures from the show.








No comments:

Post a Comment