Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Purse d-o-w-n-s-i-z-e-d

Aaaahhhh....can you feel my relief?  I have been lugging around a waaaayyy oversized bag for years. I have some small crossbody bags I love for nights and weekends and have long been searching for a smaller everyday bag.
I didn't find the perfect bag, but it's good for now.  I had lunch with a co-worker and she talked me into swinging by Saks Off Fifth to make a quick return.  While she was at the register, I scanned all the bags and grabbed this Rebecca Minkoff crossbody. It's dual-purpose and be a shoulder bag by doubling up on the straps.
It's surprisingly spacious inside, holding my full size wallet, cosmetics bag and car keys.  I am way too busy to switch bags daily so I got a neutral to carry each day.
See what you think..... (the chain strap is my fave)





No comments:

Post a Comment