Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Favorite Summer Scarves

It's really hot out but I am still sneaking in a scarves.  I love the layered look and I feel like they can dress up a plain t-shirt or sleeveless dress.  Here are a few of my current faves.


I bought this American flag style scarf last year on Etsy and have been getting lots of wear from it.  I wore it on Memorial Day, each of the recent World Cup games and of course, plan to this weekend.  It is so soft and light, perfect for warmer temps.


I ran into Old Navy for my sister to grab some swimsuits for the kids and came out with a scarf for me.  It's infinity style (my fave) and has cute tassels.  Super lightweight and great for summer.

Ahhh....the soft touch of silk.  
This JCrew snood is so fun.  The tassels give it a cute look for all seasons.

The most recent addition to my scarf collection is this cutie with pink flamingos.  I cannot remember where I got this but found lots of adorable options here.  

What are your go-to summer looks?  Hope you are off to a super week!  


No comments:

Post a Comment