Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Weekend Rewind: Family Filled

Hey y'all!  I hope you had a super weekend.  We got to hang with the fam and it was great.  
My sweet little nieces are were in surf camp last week.  They are so brave.  I was raised just minutes from Cocoa Beach and I stay out of that water.  If I can't see the bottom, you'll find me on shore. 
Saturday we woke up early and headed to watch Payton at her wakeboard competition.  She is my hero.  She is one of the sweetest kids, has good grades in school and is so humble with all that she does.  I am nervous for her going out to compete but she handles it like a champ.
We also managed to pack it an evening get together with my soccer team and immediate family to celebrate our baby on the way.  Sadly, I didn't get any pictures but we had the best time visiting with everyone. 
I hope y'all are off to a great week!  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment