Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Weekend Rewind: Soccer, Wakeboarding, Sunburned!

Hey friends.  Hope you had a super weekend.  Our soccer season is over but our ladies hopped into a tournament and O...M...G....I forgot what it's like to spend the ENTIRE day at the field playing back-to-back games.  We were there from 8:15-3:45 and it was so hot.  It was about 90 degrees most of the day.  I also forgot about those lovely soccer field tan lines.  They are earned, not given. haha

On a less whiny note, the girls got some amazing bonding time they are sure to remember as they get older.  They did each other's hair, made lunch for each other, and told some of the funniest stories.  As a bonus, we made it to the finals and WON the tournament!  


 



My niece did some wake boarding and my sis sent me some of the pictures.  She is such a special young lady.  She does great in school and has no fear pushing herself to try new things.  





Sunday afternoon I snuck in a nap and my husband and I took a walk thru the neighborhood just before sunset.  We left phones at home and it was just us on a Sunday stroll.  We have to do it more often.  Hope y'all are off to a great week.  I am ready for the 3-day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment