Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Weekend of Christmas Parties

Hey friends!  After a crazy few weeks, I found a few minutes to hop online.  I had a party Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday night.  Sadly, I only got a couple pics from Saturday at our company party.  

Meanwhile, my soccer team was in a tournament while I was out of town and we WON!  They were so excited.  I hated to miss it but cheered them along from the text messages I got from our parents keeping me updated.


I got back home Sunday and crashed.  My suitcase is in the laundry room and all I managed to unpack were my cosmetics.  I am off and running this week and was just chatting my husband last night about Christmas.  We are committed to getting in the spirit this week and enjoy these last few weeks of the holiday season.  
Hope you are off to a super week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment