Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving Centerpeices & Table Setting Tips

The most delicious week of the year is here!  My sis, Holly is hosting Thanksgiving this year and has gone above and beyond to plan for our family feast.  I plan to help with the table settings and was looking online for inspiration.  There will be 20+ people in attendance so my sister had some outdoor seating built for us to use.  The rustic table and benches each hold about 12 people.  I cannot wait to see the finished product.
Here are some table settings that would work perfectly.  A little rustic, mixed with natural and playful touches.  I will probably end up combining a couple looks.  It seems like these types of things just end up coming together once you get started.  Here are some of my favorite looks for the occasion.



No comments:

Post a Comment