Thursday, September 25, 2014

Deals and Steals from West Elm

The season is changing and I am back in the mood for sprucing up my closet and my home.  I got an email from West Elm and did a little browsing.  They have some super deals right now and at nearly 70% off, they are worth a look.
This pretty mocha bedding looks super luxe and would be so pretty with some soft white pillows.  

Looking for a feminine option?  This is so pretty.  Maybe for a teenage young lady or single gal.  I have dogs so I could just see them digging around and pulling the pleats.  

Can you use some new throw pillows?  These are a steal at $15.

This rug is such a pretty pattern.  Lots of sizes available too.

Who couldn't use some bedside seats.  These would be good for slipping on shoes or extra seating with a full house of guests.

These frames are so pretty with delicate touches of gold.  

Oh what I would do with this gorg pendant.  I would buy this in a second if I had a spot for it.

This serving board + dip bowl is perfect for football season and is less than $20.  

What have you been spying as we transition into fall?  Unfortunately, we won't have cool temps for a while but with the time change coming, we will get a little taste of the season change.









No comments:

Post a Comment