Sunday, August 11, 2013

PF + MK

Did that just happen?  I went to the lake today with my family and left a little early for a haircut.
I still get my hair done in Orlando near where I used to work so when I am over that way, I try to schedule my appointments.
Simon called me while I was getting my hair done and said he was going out with friends for a little while so I decided to grab food to go.  PF Chang's is one of my fave spots so I ordered some take-out.  The sweet server said "Your order will be ready in 15 or 20 minutes.  Want to stroll the mall and come back and grab your food?"  Sure, what a great idea.  Nothing too serious can happen in 15 minutes.
I have had my eye on a couple new bags so I took a quick walk to the Michael Kors store.  Well, in the blink of an eye, I was at the register swiping my card.  Did that just happen?  Yes, in fact it did.  In a record seven minutes from the time I placed my order.
I also scored an extra fortune cookie.  What a great day. :)

PF + MK


No comments:

Post a Comment