Monday, July 25, 2016

A baby is born

Hey y'all.  Big news 'round here....we are officially a family of three.

I was due July 10 but we got a little surprise and our son was born June 30th.  It definitely wasn't expected and I thought there'd be more "signs" I was close to labor.  I worked out Tuesday the 28th, I worked on the 29th and was at the office until about 6:30.  I skipped working out that night (thankfully) since I had a long day, had dinner, and was in bed about 10:30.

At 2:30am my water broke (although I wasn't sure at first), I researched "the signs" online until about 3:00am trying to be sure it was the real deal, and woke my husband up to let him know "not to panic, but my water might have broken"....eeek!

I had convinced myself I would stay home until the office opened at 8:00 but my husband was having none of it.  We left the house about 3:30 and I had the baby at 10:27am.

Meet Seth!


We were very lucky to have no health issues for either of us at delivery and it's been a great three weeks having our little guy around.  I spend half the day still unsure he is actually ours and the other half watching him sleep....and a few diapers in between,  :)

I hope y'all have a super week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment