Thursday, November 20, 2014

Photo Book Season

It's hard to believe the end of the year is almost here.  It's also the official start of photo book season.
A friend introduced them to me years ago and they really are hard to beat.  My family has come to expect a book annually and I have made every effort to capture vacations too.

I was starting to work on my family book and realized that I had enough from our most recent soccer season to do a little something special for the kiddos.  I left the last page blank so they could do autographs for each other.  Shutterfly happened to be having a great sale so I ordered them right away.  If you have yet to start documenting memories in this fun way, now is a great time to try!

Take a peek at mine and see what you think.

Photo books are the perfect gift for any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment