Monday, November 17, 2014

Another weekend in the books

I was so happy to be in town for the weekend.  I love to travel out of town, don't get me wrong...but it is so nice to be home on Sunday to catch up on stuff around the house and get ready for the week.
Simon is out of town this weekend, visiting his best friend (and best man in our wedding) Jarrod in Atlanta so the pups and I had the house to ourselves.

Friday night, my twin nieces had their first talent show.  It was the 10th annual show for their elementary school and it was too cute.  My sister made them matching gowns and they sang a song on stage.  Being in kindergarten, that is a brave move to get up on a big stage and sing in front of a couple hundred people.  So proud of them.

Saturday, we had our last soccer games and raced in the afternoon.  I was home by 7:00 Saturday night and had a relaxing Sunday.  I have a short week ahead, I am on a work trip out of town for the weekend...Atlantis, here we come!  Have a super week friends.    



 




No comments:

Post a Comment