Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas wish list

It's that time of year.  Family asks for Christmas wish lists.  This year, I didn't have much to ask for. I had to really do some thinking and come up with some items to help my family with ideas.  Here is what I came up with.

Christmas wish list




Although I live in Florida, we do have chilly months.  At work, I am outside often and use my phone non-stop.  I usually carry a pair of mittens but these cashmere gloves with smart phone capable tips on the fingers would be great.

I spotted the MK bag about a month ago and although the creamy white is lovely, I have my eye on the gray colored bag in this style.  Next up is the Clarisonic too for pedicures.  I have the face tool and use it daily and am curious to learn more about their new pedicure brush.  Clarisonic's body scrub is one of my faves.  This is a light pear scent and it is great.

The florentine lace cookies are a family tradition.  My Aunt June treated us to these delicious cookies as we grew up and now I have made sure I carry on the tradition with my sisters and nieces and nephews.

I don't wear tennis shoes often so mine last a while but I am almost ready to add a fresh set to my collection.  My last two items are year-round favorites.  I have a couple Tervis cups and use them daily so I can always use another one.  Lastly I chose a heavy knit scarf.  I adore the infinity scarves and love how chunky this scarf is.

Less than two weeks until Christmas.  What are you hoping for?

No comments:

Post a Comment