Saturday, December 21, 2013

My gift purchases so far

Christmas is almost here and I have a little ways to go.  I have done most of my shopping online and this weekend I am hitting the mall to wrap up.  Here is what has made it under my tree so far.


This bracelet is for one of my sisters.  She loves all MK just like her big sister.  This is on back-order now but should be available again soon for delivery.  Get it {HERE}

My next gift is for my husband.  He goes out on four-wheelers with his buddies and loves to take videos.  This little contraption can easily be mounted to his helmet and he can film their adventures.  
Check it out {HERE}

My next gift is also for my husband.  In October when the iphone 5s came out he let me use his upgrade to get one.  Well, my work just changed our cell phone carriers so he gets his phone back.  If you've had an iphone, you know you need a safe cover.  These are great.  There is also a monogram included with your design.  Check them out {HERE}

This jewelry cabinet went to my mother-in-law.  My husband shared the news with her so I am okay to post it. :)  We went with the walnut color and Simon recruited his brother to help with the assembly.  She is sooooo excited.  We can't wait to see this baby loaded with goodies.  Buy one {HERE}

This fruit infused pitcher is on my list for my healthy family members.  I visited a friend that had one of these and we enjoy raspberry infused water.  I loved the idea and am treating a few on my list to this pitcher.  Check it out {HERE}

The fun of three sisters is giving cosmetics as gifts.  I am a devoted Dior mascara girl but this brand gets rave reviews.  My sisters are sure to love these stocking stuffers.  Get yours {HERE}


Wish me luck as I brave the stores.  Send me some great gift ideas!
Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment