Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My daily carry

I recently went to a slightly smaller handbag and had to drop a few things I used to carry around. Here is a peek inside my bag.
My Kate Spade zip wallet is several years old.  I have thought about upgrading several times but this thing barely shows any wear.  It's got lots of storage inside for cash, credit cards and change.  I also have a small KS wallet for holding business cards.  It's similar to the one shown, but again is four or five years old and holding up like a champ.
I have a few basic cosmetics, ol' faithful Burt's Bees and one of my favorites, the fold-up flats.
These are a must for every woman's bag.  I bought a second pair for my younger sister and she loves them too.  While they are not intended for a daily wear flat, they are perfection for walking back to the car or hotel from a long night out.  
My power mate cell charger also gets a lot of use.  It will give you 40-50% charge to help get you coverage until you can get to a charger.
I am currently wearing VonZipper sunnies.  I switched to plastic instead of my metal framed aviators so I didn't tangle my hair when I slid them off to run inside somewhere.  These have been a good buy but I feel like I am ready to switch colors.  What are your daily essentials?

What's in my bag


No comments:

Post a Comment