Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Break!

When my nieces and nephews are on break, it's our little tradition to take a short vaca together.  We have done theme-parks, snow-tubing trips, hotel stays and everything in between.
It can be tricky to coordinate their schedule with their parents, grandparents and my work schedule but we always find a way to get together. 
Last night Shane, Payton and I went to the port and had dinner where Jessica works.  It's a really nice seafood restaurant right on the water where the cruise ships are docked.  We of course had appetizers and desserts (that is what auntie dinners are for!) and got the chance to snap a picture as a ship was pulling out.  
Today we went to Brevard Zoo and went zip-lining.  We spent part of the day wondering around the zoo and a few hours over in the Tree Trek Adventure side.

Payton wasn't able to go on the "big kid" part, she missed it by about two inches so she and I went to the area for the little ones.
She did really great going through the trees and had a blast on the zip line.  Here are some pictures.

I had a fender-bender in my go-kart last Saturday so I wasn't able to go on the zip line tour but they did let me follow everyone around so I didn't miss out.  We all had so much fun and Payton has already declared she is coming back once she grows a little more.  I wish I had a couple more days to hang with them but we are super busy at work so back I go tomorrow.  I will get to see them all in a few days for Easter and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment