Sunday, March 17, 2013

Feeling the love in St Pete

I love weddings! We got married in 2001, which seems like a lifetime ago.  Simon and I cruised over to the west side of the state and went to our friends, Bryan & Erin's wedding.

St. Petersburg is just over two-hours from where we live.  I wish we had gone over a day earlier to really explore the city. We stayed in the downtown area and the wedding was walking-distance from the hotel.
Check out this adorable bag of goodies we got when we checked in.

The wedding was in the Museum of Fine Arts and the museum is right on the water.  It was really beautiful.
I didn't get many pictures on this trip but I found a picture online of what the back terrace of the museum looked like.

We got to see lots of old friends and I smiled all night.

Simon and I talked about having a 10-year anniversary party (missed that by two years) but I really get it back on my mind as we go to such great events like last night.

So, congrats to Bryan and Erin Adams, we wish you a lifetime of happiness.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment