Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hello Book Worm

So I have been working on a side project in my spare time and have made enough progress to share with the world.  I am excited to show a peek.
My title is High Ambition in High Heels.  My target reader is the young professional female in her 20's to mid 30's.  It will be the first in a series of books filled with success tips based on the things I've learned along the way.  I am still working on edits for the front and back cover but this will show the overall look I decided on.

I used a company I found online, www.99designs.com.  I received more than 200 designs from artists all around the world and used a couple polls to get opinions from friends and family.  It was a fun process and I am pleased with how it came out. 
See ya at the bookstore! :)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment