Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine's Weekend

Hey friends!  Hope y'all had a super weekend.  Simon and I were fighting off colds last week and I finally waived the white flag Friday afternoon.  I was on the road Wednesday and Thursday out of town, feeling a little worse everyday and finally hit the doctor Friday.

My regular doctor couldn't see me until the end of this week and three different urgent care offices near my work had several hours wait time.  I found a Walgreens with a Health Clinic in it not too far away and luckily, they took me right in.  I knew it was just a sinus infection but have a tendency to wait until I am all but bed-ridden to get to the doctor.  So, my weekend started with three prescriptions and lots of self pity.  :)

My husband was sure picking up our twin nieces would be a little pick-me-up so he surprised me by grabbing my little loves and bringing them over to be our nurses.  They ended up staying until Sunday when we went to watch their sister Payton play in a soccer tournament.  We both got the sweetest homemade cards and some get well hugs.
Not the most romantic of weekends but full of love, nonetheless.  I am finally feeling a little better, thank goodness because I am on the road two more days this week.

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment