Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My favorite new shampoo

Hey friends!  I recently tried a new shampoo and LOVE it!
Have you seen the gorg Jennifer Aniston in the promotional ads for Living Proof shampoo?
It's my new BFF.  I have long been with Kerastase but was ready for a change.  I read lots of reviews and they are all true.

I got mine at Sephora but it's sold in lots of stores.  It's $25 for the medium size bottle but I use just a tiny bit compared to what I used to.  It suds up so nicely.  One of the biggest raves is how clean it makes your hair and it's legit.  I have to wash my hair daily and last week I skipped a day and didn't feel the least bit greasy.  I had some product in the day before and that seemed to help it last through day two.  My hair isn't like Dolly Parton volume but it is full and soft.  
They have a full line of different products and if they are half as good as the full, give them a shot.  
Have a super week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment