Monday, October 19, 2015

Soccer, racing, brunching weekend

Another week in the books!  Last week I joined these cuties for lunch.  My nephew Cody (back left) turned seven Thursday and I had breakfast with him before heading to work.  I have seven relatives going to the same school right now.  They are so cute.  All the cousins see each other every day and eat meals together.  
I got lots of QT this weekend out on the fields and stopping by to hang with the kiddos before my pops and I went racing.  

 My little BFFs had double header weekend and we won both games.  They are at such a fun age.  They are so passionate and are progressing so much each week.  We are really lucky to have good parents on the team.  They are soooo into the games and are great support.  Of course, everyone is in a good mood when we win but it is amazing to see the girls putting together plays we work on in practice.  We are first place in our age group with just a few games remaining.

With all this excitement, I still managed to grab brunch with some of my closest friends.  I had to leave early to head to soccer (Booooo) but made the most of the time we had.  We were scheduled for breakfast but my Dad and I got in really late last night and none of us were up and rolling as early as we hoped, so brunch it is.  :)  Left to right: Kate, Angie, and Julie.  Julie and I have been friends since elementary school and I have been friends with Angie and Kate since high school.  Kate's first born son is my godson.  I really wish we could meet every week for these chat sessions.
Alright friends, that's a wrap.  I got my first furniture makeover done last week...pics to come.
Make it a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment