Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Packing for Glamping

So, the kids and I are off to another adventure.  The summer has somehow slipped away and we haven't taken our traditional summer trip.  I am changing course a little this trip and taking the youngest kids and then taking Shane and Payton (14 and 9) on a separate trip.
We have a long tradition of doing some school shopping and a little 1-2 night overnight stay.  This trip I will take three 5-year olds and a 4-year old.  Serenity now! :)

On top of a car full of youngin's, we are headed to a new spot, Westgate River Ranch.  I am guessing it's about an hour and a half drive or so and we are going to stop by the outlets in Vero Beach on the way down for some school (kindergarten) shopping.

Our accomodations are "glamping".....glamorous camping.  I am slightly nervous of what we will find when we arrive but it's only for one night so I am sure we'll be fine.  The kids have never been camping, other than sleeping in my dad's 40' RV with beds, kitchen, wi-fi and flat screen TVs.
Here is our spot (as shown on website)
 I packed just a couple outfits and I am not sure if there is a pool there but I threw in a suit in case.
GAP tunic with skinny ankle length jeans, Ralph Lauren shorts, similar striped tops here and here

Loft Tunic - similar, Tory Burch gold Miller sandals, Ralph Lauren flip-flops

I love my travel storage and organized perfectly with these accessories:
J.Crew duffle bag with monogram, Thirty-One cosmetic bag - similar here, Pottery Barn similar laundry bag.

What are your travel essentials?  




No comments:

Post a Comment