Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Home Office Decor Ideas for the New Year

I am pushing myself to get into the organizing feeling the new year typically brings.  I decided to start in the smallest room of my home, my office.  I don't use the room too often and I noticed that it has somewhat become a spot for storage.  I am headed to IKEA to freshen up this space in hopes that the feeling becomes contagious and I continue throughout the house.
I am going to start my decorating by moving items around that I already have and then add new pieces as I come across them.  Here's a look at a few things I found to give me a starting point for shopping.  I actually have an antique desk that I inherited that is in my office now so I will be keeping that and doing a little updating to the accessories around it.
Have you starting any new projects?

Home Office Decor Ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment