Monday, April 29, 2013

Doing the Harlem Shake

Work has been super busy lately but every office needs a little time-out to keep balance.  One of our superintendents had the idea of doing the Harlem Shake.  I had to get an education because I was out of the loop on the latest dance craze but after a little YouTube searching I found lots and lots of videos.

When I talked to my co-workers they were so excited and we got right to planning.  The video is hilarious.  We had a videographer do our edits and it came out so funny.  Too funny not to share.

Here are a few pictures from us getting ready.  That is me in the wedding dress.  I don't have many costumes around the house and was excited to put my dress on again, after nearly 12 years.  My veil was slipping off during my dancing but other than that, all went as planned.

and here is our video.......


No comments:

Post a Comment