Monday, August 17, 2015

Is it really Monday already?

Dang, I missed hopping on last week.  I was on the road for work and the days slipped by.
All the kids went back to school Wednesday.  It is amazing, there are SEVEN cousins attending the SAME elementary school.  We have a Kindergarten student, four first graders, one in third grade and one in fifth grade.  It's the same school I went to and the kids are all buddies so they get to see each other every day.  So sweet.  

Did you notice Payton's cast? Poor baby.  She is the first kid to have a cast.  She was playing outside and had a longboard accident.  The crazy part is it happened on Tuesday night and she never complained one bit.  My sis was worried because the swelling wasn't going down. She took her to the doctor on Saturday and sure enough, wrist fracture.  
Celebratory dinner at Outback for the surviving the first day of school.

Sunday, we dodged the rain and took the soccer team over for some indoor soccer.  They had never played indoors and of course, loved it. They trained for 2.5 hours (yes.....2.5 hours) and the last 30 minutes was coaches versus kids so I made an appearance on the turf to kick around with the kiddos.



  That's a wrap.  I am in town most of this week and am looking forward to catching up around the house and enjoy these last couple weekends of summer.  My birthday is Friday and I race the next two weekends, weather permitting. Hope you are off to a great week! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment